The Management of Lesna Polana appreciates your cooperation in adhering to the hotel's Rules and Regulations. Please, keep in mind that the aim of the Regulations is to provide a comfortable and safe stay for all of our guests.
1. Our check-in begins at 2 pm and we ask our guest to vacate the rooms before 10 am on the check-out day.
2. When making a reservation, inform us of the approximate length of your stay.
3. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the Reception Desk no later than 10 am on the check-out day. The extension will depend on the availability of our rooms.
4. Meals are offered according to the following schedule:
Breakfast: 8 - 10 am
Lunch: 1 - 3 pm
Dinner: 4 - 6 pm
5. If you choose to have a meal in our hotel, please inform the Reception Desk no later than 10 am on a given day.
6. Our hotel offers amenities according to its category and standard. If you are dissatisfied with the services offered, please inform the Reception Desk immediately.
7. Lesna Polana is committed to provide:
i. peaceful and private conditions
ii. safety and privacy of information
Iii. professional and courteous personnel
Iv. room service and maintenance when a guest is absent or with the permission when the guest is present in his/her room
v. in the case of flaws with the equipment of the rooms, we will provide a substitute room according to the availability
8. Our complimentary services include:
i. tourist information
ii. wake up calls
iii. valuables storage in hotel's safe
iv. luggage storage of our registered guests
9. Loss or damage:
i. Loss or damage of door cards results in 50 ZL fee
ii. Loss or damage of towels results in 25 ZL or 35 ZL fee according to the size of the towels
10. Guests are required to immediately notify the Reception Desk of any malfunctions of or damages to the hotel's equipment.
11. The hotel does not assume responsibility for lost or damaged personal valuables if not deposited at the hotel's safe.
12. The hotel does not assume responsibility for damaged or stolen vehicles parked in the hotel's parking lot.
13. Guests are financially responsible for damages made to the room's equipment and other inventory. Hotel does not assume responsibility for children's accidents and harms caused by the neglect of the children's guardians.
14. Guests are asked to check if the doors are locked each time they leave their rooms.
15. Only registered guests of the hotel are allowed to use the rooms and other accommodation facilities belonging to the hotel.
16. Visitors of the registered guests are allowed between 7 am to 10 pm.
17. We ask our guests not to make loud, disruptive noises in the hotel especially between the hours of 10 pm to 7 am.
18. Due to fire safety rules, we do not allow smoking in our rooms and ask our guests to refrain from using unauthorized electrical devices. Causing a smoke alarm to go off results in 300 ZL fee.
19. The hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest who previously violated the Rules and Regulations of Lesna Polana resulting in harm to other guests, personnel or hotel's properties.
20. Forgotten items may be sent back to guest's address only at the guest's request. The forgotten items will be kept at the hotel for three months.
The Management wishes you a pleasant stay!